Nothing Happens

Here you can submit bugreports
FranceBB

Re: Nothing Happens

Post by FranceBB »

Decimus Deno wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:44 pm Haaa, after so much hard work, it finally worked. Thank you so much for being so patient with me :D.

I just had a small problem with the final video. Windows can't play it, but I fixed it with Adobe Media Encoder.
Install a decent player like MPV or MPC-HC and LAV Filters.
Some people like to use the K-Lite Codec Pack (Mega) to install every possible codec automatically for you so that you can use whatever player you want and open the files in there.
Honestly, though, I would strongly recommend you to use MPV as a player, it works flawlessly. ;)
emcodem

Post by emcodem »

Ok, just to mention, because @FranceBB talked about it:

Please do not install the K-Lite Codec pack.

What it will do is to generate a codec mess on your system which cannot be reverted anymore without restoring to a backup.
This stuff integrates extremely deep into the windows kernel and it will most likely cause problems like hanging or crashing windows explorer or even blue-screens.
emcodem, wrapping since 2009 you got the rhyme?
Decimus Deno

Post by Decimus Deno »

FranceBB wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:02 pm
Decimus Deno wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:44 pm Haaa, after so much hard work, it finally worked. Thank you so much for being so patient with me :D.

I just had a small problem with the final video. Windows can't play it, but I fixed it with Adobe Media Encoder.
Install a decent player like MPV or MPC-HC and LAV Filters.
Some people like to use the K-Lite Codec Pack (Mega) to install every possible codec automatically for you so that you can use whatever player you want and open the files in there.
Honestly, though, I would strongly recommend you to use MPV as a player, it works flawlessly. ;)
Ok thanks for your advice ^^.
Decimus Deno

Post by Decimus Deno »

emcodem wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:22 pm Ok, just to mention, because @FranceBB talked about it:

Please do not install the K-Lite Codec pack.

What it will do is to generate a codec mess on your system which cannot be reverted anymore without restoring to a backup.
This stuff integrates extremely deep into the windows kernel and it will most likely cause problems like hanging or crashing windows explorer or even blue-screens.
Ok i will install an another then :).
FranceBB

Post by FranceBB »

Just use MPV as portable player, you won't need to install anything and it will work just fine, it will open almost everything and it will also apply tonemapping if you open HDR videos (as long as they have the right metadata).
Decimus Deno

Post by Decimus Deno »

Ok thanks :D !
viveksvfx

Post by viveksvfx »

Dear momocampo Sir, Your given WorkFlow works perfectly but there is some error in decoding as Mr.Decimus Deno's face Windows can't play.

As I have to render in Bulk so encoding again in AME will be a big task.

Because when I am streaming the video it only shows the black screen.

Please Help.

Thanks,
Vivek
momocampo

Post by momocampo »

Hi Viveksvfx ,
Welcome to this forum and thank you for using FFAStrans.
Well, you should create a new topic and please ask us more about your problem. You can tell us what kind of input files you used. Maybe you can share us a output file with decoding error?
Well, tell us a little more and we will help you ;)
B.