Input text font size

Use this forum to request features. Maybe you'll get lucky!
Ben

Input text font size

Post by Ben »

The current font size in FFAStrans in general is fine. However one area that I would like bigger font is in the Command executor window. When making small edits I have to really make sure I've selected the right part of the text.
Perhaps Ctl+scroll-in to make the font larger. Or selecting the font and right-clicking it to bring up a font size window.

I know I could put the text into another program and edit it and then put it back in again. But sometimes it can't hurt to ask :)
emcodem

Re: Input text font size

Post by emcodem »

I'd like to add that it would be great if we could resize the input box/editor. (and write bat files contents directly into the cmd processor)
emcodem, wrapping since 2009 you got the rhyme?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Requests noted :-)

-steinar
taner

Post by taner »

emcodem wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:47 am (and write bat files contents directly into the cmd processor)
YES !!!!!
I remember that it was part of a beta in the past.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

That's true Taner but it was never implemented properly. However, some of the code is ready for this.

-steinar
emcodem

Post by emcodem »

@admin maybe the problem was last time that you wanted too much in a single step, e.g not only batch but support all kinds of scripts. Maybe also the cmd proc is the wrong place for it but its better to introduce a special bat executor?
Anyway, sorry @Ben this goes into the wrong direction here, we should concentrate on the zoomable input text box in this thread
emcodem, wrapping since 2009 you got the rhyme?
taner

Post by taner »

admin wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:47 pm That's true Taner but it was never implemented properly. However, some of the code is ready for this.

-steinar
Great!