Maybe the first bug

This forum is ONLY for the new FFAStrans 1.0.0 beta versions. Any bug and issue reporting regarding the beta MUST be posted here.
momocampo

Maybe the first bug

Post by momocampo »

Hello Steinar,

I just begin to use this beta version and maybe I found 2 issues:

- First : We can't delete connection with left click mouse. Is is normal? We can with ctrl button otherwise.
- Second : The copy-paste was improve and keep nodes order inside a workflow (left to right) but if we copy and paste in other NEW workflow, the order is up to down...(if copy paste in an existing workflow, it works).

Hope it helps.

Thanks ;)

Benjamin
admin
Site Admin

Re: Maybe the first bug

Post by admin »

Thanks for reporting, Benjamin! :-)

The first "issue" is not an issue, it's by design. There are some technical and performance reasons for this but also a few user reasons.
- The method is more in line with the method for deleting nodes.
- The user can more freely press "anywhere" and move the workflow contents.
- The user wont accidentally delete nodes.

The other issue is more an issue but not necessarily bug. If you copy to a workflow that already has nodes is works as expected, but if the workflow is empty the copied nodes are inserted top -> down. However it should be trivial to change this behavor.

-steinar
momocampo

Post by momocampo »

Hello Steinar,

I thought well I could not delete connection more for security than anything else. It is a good idea and I have to admit I have sometimes deleted connection by error.
About copy-paste, happy to understand how it works now :)

Thanks for explanations.

Cheers.

B.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Great, I have changed the copy/paste behavior now so that the pasted nodes are always left -> right.

-steinar
momocampo

Post by momocampo »

Hello,

Damn!! I hope everyone prefers from left to right otherwise I will not make friends :lol: :lol:
It's really kind Steinar, I appreciate so much.

Thank so much.

Cheers.

B.