Bypass processor function doesn't work

This forum is ONLY for the new FFAStrans 1.0.0 beta versions. Any bug and issue reporting regarding the beta MUST be posted here.
crispyjones

Bypass processor function doesn't work

Post by crispyjones »

First, thanks for releasing 1.0 for testing. I've installed it on my test machine and imported workflows without issue. I have a workflow that encodes Youtube video to MXF with a branch I used for some bug testing. It has a Folder delivery processor I use to make a copy of the direct output of the youtube processor for troubleshooting issues (silent audio) it also appends 'direct' to the output of the file so I can locate it easily. The folder delivery processor has bypass processor checked and is grayed out but the processor definitely runs in spite of this, I am certain because I end up with two files, one is the final output and the other has 'direct' added to the end of the name.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Bypass processor function doesn't work

Post by admin »

Hi crispyjones, thanks for reporting! :-)

Could you please export and post your workflow? If it's sensitive you can send it on private message or remove/replace the sensitive parts.

-steinar
crispyjones

Post by crispyjones »

It looks like 1.0 exports in the json format which gets flagged as a invalid file type for upload. I changed the extension to .txt and that seemed to work.
Attachments
Youtube.txt
(6.99 KiB) Downloaded 384 times
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks,

I'm not able to reproduce the issue, neither by creating manually a new similar workflow or using yours. Could you please right-click on the job in the status-monitor and select "Open log folder", zip all the content and post it?

And yeah, the new format for saving and exporting is json and that's what you get from an export. This will not change. I will see if it's possible to open up for posting .json in this forum. Thanks :-)

-steinar
crispyjones

Post by crispyjones »

Log file attached. I tried unchecking "bypass processor" saving the workflow and then checking it again, but I still get two files. I may try creating the workflow from scratch in 1.0 later.
Attachments
20191203-1507-5027-8f46-c2aded4eff73.zip
(10.81 KiB) Downloaded 365 times
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks for the log files and for reporting! I have found and corrected the bug. New beta will hopefully be released tomorrow.

-steinar
crispyjones

Post by crispyjones »

Thank you :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

New beta 3 out now. Should fix the issue.

-steinar
crispyjones

Post by crispyjones »

Updated to latest beta and the bypass processor function behaves as expected. That bug is squashed. Thank you.