Nothing Happens

Here you can submit bugreports
Decimus Deno

Re: Nothing Happens

Post by Decimus Deno »

FranceBB wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:30 am Question:
Are you running the program on your computer and is it located on your local disk? (I mean no fancy setup with services or anything?)

If it is, out of curiosity, what happens if you right click on the "H.264" node, choose "submit file to" and then you pick a file from somewhere in your local machine? Does it show up in the monitor?

As to the workflow, if you right click on the workflow name (top left) and you go to "properties":

can you please check that it's always active and that the sleep timer is low (like 5 seconds)?

Last but not least, can you put "*.*" as wildcard in the "Accept files" when you click on the watchfolder node?

This way it will pick up everything it discovers.

If it still doesn't work, can you try to re-create the workflow from scratch by manually copying and pasting the nodes you have already created and send it to us?

I mean, honestly, I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work...
I did everything you asked. The only difference that i seen is when i right click on the "H.264" node, choose "submit file to" and then that pick a video. It show up in the output folder.

I've Avast as antivirus. Do he can have a link with my problem? I've already made some false positif after the manipulations you asked for.
Decimus Deno

Post by Decimus Deno »

momocampo wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:09 pm Ok forget it.
Do you have all these files in your FFASTrans installation folder?
Specially the .exe files?
Yes i've all these files in my FFASTrans installations folder.

emcodem

Post by emcodem »

Lets take a few steps back.
As you exported your workflow "without" a watchfolder processor, i have a feeling that you miss the connection between the monitor processor in the worfklow and "Starting" the workflow.
Please try to follow this tutorial. Start over with a new workflow for first try and do not use any other processor than the monitor folder one. As soon as you see Jobs are being created as described in the tutorial, you can add more processors in your WF.

https://www.ffastrans.com/wiki/doku.php ... atchfolder
emcodem, wrapping since 2009 you got the rhyme?
ThomasM
Site Admin

Post by ThomasM »

Hi,

maybe the false virus detection?

Exclude FFAStrans-folder from Virus-check. Re-install and try again.

regards
Thomas
Decimus Deno

Post by Decimus Deno »

ThomasM wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:47 pm Hi,

maybe the false virus detection?

Exclude FFAStrans-folder from Virus-check. Re-install and try again.

regards
Thomas
Hi now it's worked but now i've this as problem, it has an error at step "H.264" :

momocampo

Post by momocampo »

Hello Decimus,
So our Boss Steinar found the problem (that's why he is the Boss). So it was an audio channel count issue.
First, convert your intro from mp4 to uncompressed avi->RGB and AVI extension (maybe you already did it), specify 1 track/2 channels(stereo). Then, just add a channel mapper node between your A/V decoder and your insert media. Set the same mapping (channel layout "2(stereo)").
It will be ok.
Cheers.
B.
Decimus Deno

Post by Decimus Deno »

Hi and thanks for all your help :D. I think I did something wrong. Maybe it's because i simply renamed the video files from .mp4 to .avi ? This error happens after the step 5.

momocampo

Post by momocampo »

Hi,
You have to encode first your insert media (in our case the intro.mp4) to avi file. To proceed, use the workflow attached "avi_encode"(just set the out folder).
Then, use the second attached wf to merge your 2 video files.(check your insert media path file is ok).
It should be ok.
Attachments
Intro_Outro.json
(7.37 KiB) Downloaded 226 times
avi_encode.json
(3.66 KiB) Downloaded 238 times
Decimus Deno

Post by Decimus Deno »

Haaa, after so much hard work, it finally worked. Thank you so much for being so patient with me :D.

I just had a small problem with the final video. Windows can't play it, but I fixed it with Adobe Media Encoder.
momocampo

Post by momocampo »

Hehe it's nothing, glad we were succeful.
FFAStrans is a great software and I hope you enjoy it.
Cheers.
B.