Pure bug fix release.
- Fix progressive closed GOP encoding in the XDCAM-HD not working.
- The “Video quality” node would sometimes return a bogus “inf000000” value.
- The “Video quality” would fail if source or ref was IMX-D10 content.
- The “%s_cache_record%” variable was not correctly populated.
- Fix the “Sequence” monitor disregarding the “Recurse” setting.
- The “Sequence” monitor would sometimes not work due to an invalid input option being set.
- Two succeeding encodings on the same branch could fail if using the inbuilt encoders.
- Fix minor issues with properly recognizing some pixel and color formats when processing.
- The loudness table in “Audio extract” encoder gui did not set a value.
- A few other minor edge case issues addressed.